To sync your Audible books to your Apple Watch, you’ll need to use the Audible app on your iPhone and the Apple Watch app. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Make sure you have the Audible app installed on your iPhone. If you don’t have it, you can download it from the App Store.
2. Open the Audible app on your iPhone and sign in to your Audible account.
3. Once you’re signed in, tap on the Library tab at the bottom of the screen. This will show you all the audiobooks you have in your Audible library.
4. Find the audiobook you want to sync to your Apple Watch and tap on it to open its details page.
5. On the audiobook’s details page, you’ll see a button labeled “Download.” Tap on it to download the audiobook to your iPhone.
6. After the audiobook is downloaded to your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
7. In the Apple Watch app, tap on the “My Watch” tab at the bottom of the screen.
8. Scroll down and tap on “Audiobooks.” If you don’t see Audiobooks in the list, you may need to update your Apple Watch to the latest version of watchOS.
9. On the Audiobooks screen, you’ll see an option to “Add Audiobook.” Tap on it.
10. You’ll now see a list of audiobooks that are available to sync to your Apple Watch. Find the audiobook you want to sync and tap on it to select it.
11. Once you’ve selected the audiobook, tap on the “Add” button to start syncing it to your Apple Watch.
12. The syncing process may take some time, depending on the size of the audiobook and the speed of your iPhone and Apple Watch. You can monitor the progress on the Audiobooks screen in the Apple Watch app.
13. Once the audiobook is synced to your Apple Watch, you’ll be able to listen to it directly from your watch, even if your iPhone is not nearby. Simply open the Audiobooks app on your Apple Watch and select the audiobook you want to listen to.
That’s it! You’ve successfully synced your Audible audiobook to your Apple Watch. Now you can enjoy listening to your favorite books on the go, without needing your iPhone.