To put your AirPods Pro in pairing mode, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your AirPods Pro are in their case and the lid is open.
2. Locate the setup button on the back of the AirPods case. It’s a small button that is flush with the case.
3. Press and hold the setup button for about five seconds, or until the status light on the front of the case starts flashing white. This indicates that the AirPods are now in pairing mode.
Now that your AirPods Pro are in pairing mode, you can connect them to your Mac. Here’s how:
1. On your Mac, click on the Apple menu in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. From the drop-down menu, select “System Preferences.”
3. In the System Preferences window, click on “Bluetooth.”
4. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on by checking the box next to “On” in the Bluetooth preferences.
5. In the list of available devices, you should see your AirPods Pro listed. They may appear as “AirPods Pro” or with a custom name if you have set one.
6. Click on your AirPods Pro in the list of devices to select them.
7. click on the “Connect” button to establish the connection between your Mac and AirPods Pro.
Once connected, you should see the status of your AirPods Pro change to “Connected” in the Bluetooth preferences on your Mac. You can now enjoy using your AirPods Pro with your Mac for listening to music, making calls, and more.
It’s worth noting that the process of putting AirPods Pro in pairing mode and connecting them to a Mac is similar to most other Bluetooth devices. If you encounter any issues, make sure that your Mac’s Bluetooth is turned on, your AirPods Pro are charged and in range, and try resetting the AirPods by holding the setup button for longer until the status light turns amber and then flashes white again.
I hope this detailed explanation helps you put your AirPods Pro in pairing mode and connect them to your Mac successfully. Enjoy your wireless audio experience!