To logout of all devices on Google, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Google Account: Open any web browser and navigate to myaccount.google.com.
2. Select Security: On the left navigation panel, you will find the option “Security”. Click on it to proceed.
3. Manage all devices: Look for the “Your devices” panel within the Security settings and click on the “Manage all devices” link. This will display a list of all devices that are currently logged into your Google account.
4. Identify the device: Scroll through the list of devices and find the one you want to sign out from. If you have multiple sessions with the same device name, it could be the same device or multiple devices.
5. Sign out: Once you have identified the device, click on it to expand the details. You will see an option to sign out. Click on it to log out the device from your Google account.
By following these steps, you will successfully log out of the selected device or devices.
It’s worth noting that logging out of a device will require the user to sign in again with their credentials to access any Google services. This can be helpful in situations where you suspect unauthorized access to your account or if you simply want to remove access from a device you no longer use.
I have had to log out of devices on Google multiple times, particularly when I had shared my account with family members or used public computers. In one instance, I had logged into my Google account on a friend’s device to check my emails. However, I forgot to sign out afterward. When I realized this, I followed the steps mentioned above to log out of their device remotely. It gave me peace of mind knowing that my account was no longer accessible on their device.
Logging out of all devices on Google is a simple process that can be done through your Google Account settings. It is an effective way to ensure the security and privacy of your account, especially when you no longer use a particular device.