There are several brands of kosher wine that are worth exploring. Here are some options to consider:
1. Recanati 2019 Syrah (Galilee): This wine from Recanati Winery in Israel offers a rich and flavorful experience. The Syrah grapes bring bold notes of dark fruits and spices, making it a great choice for red wine lovers.
2. Golan Heights Winery 2021 Mount Hermon Red (Galilee): Golan Heights Winery is known for producing high-quality kosher wines, and their Mount Hermon Red is no exception. This blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc showcases ripe fruit flavors and a smooth, velvety texture.
3. Five Stones 2019 5X5 Dry Red (Judean Hills): Five Stones Winery is a boutique kosher winery located in the Judean Hills of Israel. Their 5X5 Dry Red is a blend of five grape varieties, resulting in a complex and well-balanced wine with layers of dark fruit, herbs, and spices.
4. Golan Heights Winery 2021 Mount Hermon White (Galilee): If you prefer white wine, Golan Heights Winery’s Mount Hermon White is a great choice. This blend of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Semillon offers refreshing citrus and tropical fruit flavors with a crisp and lively acidity.
5. Lewis Pasco 2019 Lewis Pasco Project BDX Red (Judean Hills): Lewis Pasco Winery is known for its commitment to producing exceptional kosher wines. Their Project BDX Red is a Bordeaux-style blend that showcases the unique terroir of the Judean Hills. Expect flavors of dark berries, herbs, and a touch of oak.
6. Dalton 2020 Canaan Red (Galilee): Dalton Winery is one of Israel’s oldest and most respected wineries. Their Canaan Red is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot, and Cabernet Franc. It offers a smooth and approachable profile with notes of red berries and spices.
These are just a few examples of kosher wine brands that offer a range of options for different preferences. Whether you enjoy red, white, or blends, there are plenty of kosher wines available to explore and enjoy. It’s always a good idea to consult with a knowledgeable wine retailer or sommelier to discover new and exciting kosher wine options.